About me!

My name is Jennifer. I am an at home mother of 4 beautiful children. I have a condition called Reflex Sympathetic Dsytrophy Syndrome, OsteoArthritis, Rotator Cuff Tear with severe impingment and am in need of a new knee which is why I am able to be home. I spend most of my time at home and on my computer when I am not spending time helping my children or donating time to the local Salvation Army and many other charities I help as much as possible. I also do alot of work with Wish Upon a Hero Foundation which is amazing and I will be posting alot about them here soon. I adore my children and even though I am in alot of pain I wouldnt trade being home being with them for the world.






Sunday, September 9, 2012

Blogger Events


Mickey Mouse Halloween Event is hosted by Mom Blog Society.

Prize Package Includes: 3' Inflatable Halloween Mickey Mouse, Mickey's Treat DVD & Light-Up Jack O'Lantern Mickey Mouse Trick or Treat Bucket

The event dates: 10/2 - 10/12

Free Event ~ Sign-Up Here

1 comment:

  1. Name: BroadBase Media
    Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
    Subject: Working together.

    Message:
    Hi,

    We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com. Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.
    Thank you in advance

    Marc

    ReplyDelete